We have gathered fundraising resources for group leaders and sellers to utilize, so they have everything they need to run a successful fundraiser! Below you'll find everything from social media images, fundraising tips, videos, and information about our programs. Happy fundraising!
Are you excited and ready to sign up for a fundraiser with Hill Country Fundraising? If so, be sure to check out our run dates below to see what dates are available and when delivery would take place.
Are you getting ready to host a fundraiser? Whether it is your first time running with us or your fifth, we think these documents will help you get your fundraiser off on the right track.
Online Store Information
Learn more about running an online fundraiser with us! It's the quick and easy way to raise funds for your group. Below you'll find set-up instructions and information about our online store.
Check out our collection of fundraising videos. These videos feature information from our fundraising programs.
Butter Braid® Pastry Social Media Images
Want to share your fundraiser on social media or post about it on your group's website? Here are some images you can use that showcase our delicious pastries.
Wooden Spoon® Social Media Images
Want to share your fundraiser on social media or post about it on your group's website? Here are some images you can use that showcase our delicious cookie dough.
Ideas to Motivate Sellers
An exciting Incentive Program will motivate your sellers! Our Fundraising Coaches will work with you to provide ideas and incentives that will work best for your group. Here are some fun ideas:
- Gift cards or cash
- Drawing for cash prizes with entries based on number of items sold
- Principal for the Day
- Homework pass
- Free dress pass
- Treasure box
- Class rewards: pizza party, ice cream party, movie time, field trip, etc.
Ways to Promote Your Fundraiser
Looking for new ways to let people know about your fundraising event? Check out our ideas below and learn how to turn your fundraiser into an even bigger success!
- Hold a school assembly or kick-off.
- Motivate sellers with an exciting incentive program!
- Post on multiple social media pages and encourage parents to post on their pages.
- Put a notice in the school newsletter, on the school website, and on announcement boards.
- Hang posters in high traffic areas: cafeteria, faculty lounge, front office, restrooms, and athletic areas.